Skip to main content
AU Trojan

Students and other interested parties who have complaints regarding institutional policies and practices, or who wish to request deviation or release from the requirements of University programs or policies, must submit written statements summarizing their concerns to the following offices:

  1. Enrollment Management and Marketing – matters pertaining to admissions, financial aid, and Registrar functions and policies. 

  2. Academic Affairs – matters relating to academic programs and policies. 

  3. Student Development – matters relating to student development programs and policies including residence life. 

  4. Administration – matters relating to food service, bookstore operations, physical facilities and grounds including buildings, programs and policies. 

  5. Financial Operations – matters relating to financial and business operations. 

  6. Information Technology – matters relating to information technology services, systems, and policies. 

  7. Athletics – matters relating to athletic programs and policies.

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

The SC Commission for Higher Education responds to formal complaints against public, independent non-profit and proprietary institutions of higher education in South Carolina.

For Complaint Information, Procedures, Form and Authorization please click here.

Contact Information for the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education is below:

Academic Affairs and Licensing
1122 Lady Street, Suite 300, Columbia, SC 29201

Telephone (803) 737-2260; FAX (803) 737-2297; Website